Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Tutu, A Guitar, and Lots of Laughter!

I had such a delightful time with this family in my studio! Everyone was in great spirits and were incredibly easy to work with. "D" is a complete ham, as you will see in his "George Costanza" pose! I can't take credit for his poses because he thought of those all by himself! I just stood there clicking and laughing. "L" is such a beautiful woman! While I was working on these photos, her hair fascinated me! I'm a little partial to redheads as a rule, but her hair color, blue eyes, and porcelain skin are amazing! When I had "D" and "L" snuggle for their shots, "D" pretty much enjoyed every minute of it! When men come to have their photos taken, they don't expect to have some time making out with their wives, so they are pleasantly surprised when I have them "Go For It"!

When I got brother and sister together, they inevitably began sparring! It was so much fun watching them interact! "D" had his guitar and I got some pretty incredible photos of him - looking like a rock star! He has a winning smile and wonderful eyes. "K" put on a wine-colored tutu and we were able to grab some gorgeous photos of her! She is a talented dancer and I had fun trying out different poses of her. We grabbed some shots at the end with her favorite book and purple lace top. I even played around with one of her photos, so her skin and lips look a little bit like the "Vampire" from the book she loves to read.

Here you go "K" family. I had a wonderful time getting to know you and loved laughing with you!

No comments: