Sunday, February 22, 2009

It Snowing Outside! Let's Take a Picture!

This lovely mother booked an appointment with me in advance so she could make sure all of her children would be together in December. I went over to their gorgeous home and was looking for places to take their photograph. It had begun snowing (it's done a lot of that this year!) and one of them mentioned that we needed to take their photos outside in the snow! We grabbed our umbrellas and raced outside before it got too dark, or just in case the snow stopped! I love these impromptu moments! I made sure my camera was using the umbrella for me because it was all right if MY hair went frizzy, and we were ready to go.

I love the shot of them with their umbrellas not knowing I was snapping the shutter! I took quite a few photos and was happy that I did because there were huge snowflakes covering faces and body parts in some of them! Then we headed back into the warm house for the group shots in front of their beautiful fireplace.

They don't live too far from my studio, so we packed everyone up and headed over for the smaller group shots and the individual families and children. I had each couple come in and had a lot of fun making them snuggle and kiss. There must be an incurable romantic inside of me somewhere, because I simply adore these moments.

The two stunning granddaughters were very fun to work with! The older one is a natural model! She was full of energy and mischief and did most of her own poses. Little miss was adorable. She had a little melt down on photo day, so I had her come back with her mother and father and we played when she wasn't quite so tired. She was absolutely delightful!

Here is the "H" family. I enjoyed every minute with them!

1 comment:

leslie s said...

Adorable pictures! Love them.