Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Family of Five

This family came to visit me in my studio. They were dressed in black which looked great with my brick wall and green couch! I made them take off their shoes, no big surprise there! We had fun trying out all sorts of poses of their family. I personally love the shot of them all pulling funny faces, but that's is my childish sense of humor talking!

The children were wonderful to work with. One never knows when the older children will want to cooperate, (Heaven knows MY children are horrible for me!) but these kids were wonderful! We played with hats and trucks and a bright red petticoat! The boys both look so handsome and little Miss looks stunning! Her curly golden hair hiding under that purple hat just shines!

As always, I made Mom and Dad make out for me! You know, I have never had a husband refuse to do this difficult task! We were kind of in a hurry at the end because Mom was planning on attending the opening day movie of Twilight with her friends! She'll need to always remember that Twilight came out when these photos were taken!

Here is the "J" family. Thoroughly delightful and a pleasure to work with!

No comments: