Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas Lights

Here are the wonderful "S" twins again! I was afraid that after they turned one, I may not be able to see them as often, but I was reassured when they came to play for some Christmas Photos! Their parents brought some Christmas Lights and they look so bright and colorful on my black background. Little Miss "K" and little Mr. "W" looked adorable in their plaid outfits and pajamas! They were fascinated by the lights, and tried to eat them on many occasions! They brought the wooden sleigh in which I took their infant photos. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow!

As always, it was a supreme pleasure working with their sweet parents. I have such warm and tender feelings about them as I get to know them more and more. They are gracious, kind and so easy to work with. Photographing twins is definitely not for the faint of heart and we are all sweating profusely when we're done.

I was able to get some photos out to them in time for Christmas but now they can see the rest of them! I'm so mortified that they are getting their Christmas photos in February! I promise that I won't get that bogged down again!

Thank you for your kind patience "R" and "L"! Your little ones are truly precious!

No comments: