Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Growing Pains

I love all of you like family! I adore being able to spend hours with you creating memories we both will treasure. I love taking way too many photos and trying to come up with "just one more shot". I love working on each individual photo to create beautiful color and black & white images. I love every aspect of my time spent with all of you!

This past autumn, I ran into a little bit of a surprise. I was completely booked, six days a week from August through the end of November! This was a completely delightful surprise because I was able to meet so many new people to love. However, I became incredibly behind in finishing all of my clients' work.

I have had to try and figure out the best way to streamline the way I do things so that I don't have to sacrifice the things I love about what I do. I don't want to stop spending as much time as we need to capture every perfect shot. I know I won't be able to control myself and will still take too many photos. (I must embrace this aspect of my personality!) So the only way I can think of to speed up the entire process and to keep me from working 12-16 hours on finishing each image from a single photo shoot is to limit the number of images I finish.

I am now going to post your proofs on my website, and you will be able to choose which ones I will finish for you. The number of the images will depend upon the package you purchase. This way, I can spend a little more time on the images you love the best and not get bogged down by working on ones you won't even use.

I hope this works as well as I think it will. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. My most sincere desire is to spend many many years with each of you and to be able to participate in the memories which make you who you are.

All of my love,
Lisa

No comments: