Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family for Thanksgiving

This family had children coming in from out of town for Thanksgiving and so wanted to capture some current family photos of everyone. I gorged myself on Thanksgiving Day and then went to play with them the day after! We were able to take the photos in their beautiful home and wonderful property. They have five delightful grandchildren which were fun to make giggle and who are all amazingly beautiful! We started out on their back patio, and then migrated over to this incredible vintage Ford! It is is pristine condition and I couldn't help but take some artistic photos of the car by itself. I grabbed these when people were changing clothes! This has got to be one of my favorite large family group shots. That car added an extra sense of class!

We headed inside and grabbed some shots of the couples and the individual families. As you will see from the photos, when we got around to having Grandma and Grandpa in the photos with the grandkids, it was a little like a circus! I still love those shots though. There's nothing like capturing ALL aspects of family life, right?

I adored working with Grandma and Grandpa! They are a stunning couple! They loved to snuggle and kiss and so I had to take plenty of those photos. When I got them outside, I told Grandma that she should be a model. She carries herself with such grace!

The kids were pretty tired at this point, so we decided to have two of them come to my studio after nap time. Their mom is a photographer, herself, and so I hope she likes these photos! The two of them look like angels.

Here you go "W" family. I'm sorry for the wait, but, whoa, there are some incredible images here!

No comments: