Monday, February 16, 2009

When the Family Gets Together

I have known the wonderful mother of this beautiful family for a few years now. She is one of the most gracious, beautiful, accomplished and compassionate women I know. For those of you who have followed my blog for the past years, this is the family who had so many fabulous books created. There was the Numbers Book with these delightful grandchildren at their family cabin and then the ABC book of "Nama's and Papa's" house. I also had the extreme pleasure of working one-on-one with her in creating a book of stunning photos of her accompanied by beautiful letters and sentiments which she gave to her husband and children. She has the same love of preserving memories as I do.

I was thrilled to be asked to come and take their family photos right after Thanksgiving! They all looked superb in their black, white and red. Those grandchildren are so sweet and full of fun! We had a full day of photos and I had a difficult time leaving. I kept wanting to grab "one more" photo. There were so many of them, I didn't feel like I could do them all justice in the few hours we had. I could spend a day with each individual family, indeed, each individual child!

So here is the "B" family. I love working with all of you!

No comments: