Thursday, February 5, 2009

Uncontrollable Silliness!

I have had the pleasure of photographing these two adorable boys for a few years now. We started with Portrait Parties. Way back then, I was tickled by their reactions to all of my silliness! Whenever I know they are coming over to play, I get butterflies in my stomach. They are definitely a bright spot in my harried world! I absolutely love their mom and dad and so we all have a lot of fun in my studio. Mom is the incredibly talented woman who knits all of my amazing hats and newborn snuggles. She definitely has a gift!

As they are getting older, though, my silliness has had to take on a more sophisticated tone. They no longer giggle at some of my old standbys - rude and unacceptable noises - so I have to get even more creative. As you can see from their photos, they are completely delightful! Mom was expecting a new arrival of a little brother, so we just did a mini session for Christmas photos and made plans to have them all come back with the new little bundle. (I have already seen and photographed this beautiful boy and will be posting his photos soon!)

I love their hats and high tops, but most of all I adore their smiles and their sweet faces! I have become very attached to them and hope to have them over often!

Mom had designed a few Christmas hats so we asked the boys to be the models. They chose many of their own expressions and I'm sure you will agree that they have quite wonderfully playful personalities! I giggled when I took their photos and then again when I worked on them. They definitely made my day!

Here you go "J" family! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Man I love those boys !

Kerry said...

Hey! I love those boys too.

Lisa, you have such a talent. Seeing them in your photos makes me love them even more. You are able to capture their little spirits.

emy said...

Way too cute. Your those boys are so beautiful. What perfect art for your home. I love the Christmas hats. TJ still wears his Christmas Tree hate during the winter.