Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Blustery Day

I met this delightful family out at McMenimins in Edgefield. I've been there quite often this year and love the place. I haven't been there at the end of November, though. The leaves were gone from the green "mushroom" tree, the flowers had faded and were trimmed back and the wind was so wicked, I thought it might blow us away!

This family was in such great spirits, they didn't mind having their hair blowing every which way! I had them sitting on wet grass and they look just perfect! The bare "mushroom" tree was actually ideal because the kids were able to climb the branches and hang upside down! We ran all over the place just enjoying every nook and cranny. They had brought a football along and we grabbed some photos of them playing on the sun-streaked green grass. As you can see, they thoroughly enjoy being together. It was such a treat to watch them interact.

When I arrived, I realized that I had forgotten my petticoats, which was a complete tragedy, so we decided that they would come over to my studio for some non-windy shots! The girls are beautiful as well as their gorgeous mother! They were having a lot of fun coming up with different color combinations with my overstocked supply of petticoats! They look completely adorable!

All and all, a completely wonderful time! Here you go "H" family! I had a "blast" with you!


No comments: