Monday, February 23, 2009

Beautiful Baby Boy, Delightful Giggles and Shining Eyes!

I have had the distinct pleasure of working with this wonderful family on numerous occasions. It is always a treat when they come to visit! For those of you who follow this blog, you may remember that I was able to capture this beautiful little boy for his newborn photos. He's grown up so much in such a small amount of time! He has the most gorgeous captivating eyes! I was giggling the entire time I got to work with him. He was full of smiles and loved to stick his tongue out! I love the red, yellow and blue shots of him on my rug with the old fashioned truck, although he was actually more interested in his toes than the truck! Then we grabbed a vest and hat and a giant teddy bear! He looks so small and sweet next to that huge thing!

After we were done with the little man, I got to play with his older sisters. They are always full of giggles and sweetness! I usually just have to look at them and they giggle for me! I loved their brown fur-trimmed vests and jeans with bare feet. There are a few shots of them which are so stunning, they take my breath away! Toward the end, we definitely had to don the petticoats. These girls are as at home in my poofy marshmallow skirts as they are in their own skin! I love every one of their photos.

So here is the "W" family! I'm sure you will all agree, they are adorable and completely delightful!

No comments: