Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Newborn, Two Little Buddies and a Loving Family

I have had the pleasure of working with this family for the past 2 years! Little "C" was only 7 months old when I met him. Now he has a new baby brother, little "E"! I was invited to come and play while they had their adorable little cousin, aunt and uncle from California and their Grandparents from North Carolina visiting. I always have such a delightful time when I am with them.

I love the shots we were able to capture of baby "E" in their beautiful home. The photos of him on their dining table are beautiful! I also love the shots of him interacting with his mother and father. Those moments are so tender! He was awake through most of his photo "opps" and he has the most incredible big dark eyes!

The two little cousins were so much fun! The little miss looks so adorable in all of her outfits. I brought a few along with me and she loves ladybugs, so, of course, we had to use the ladybug hat! Her photos make me giggle. We also brought out the leopard coat and white petticoat, both which drowned her but boy, does she look scrumptious! There is one photo of her with her lower lip out that will be trouble for her daddy. She will have him wrapped around her little finger, I guarantee it!

Little "C" is definitely one of my favorite little buddies! His eyes have captivated me since he was 7 months old! He is so easy going and full of life! I brought along one of my hats, shirt and ties for him and we all giggled uncontrollably when he put them on. He is such a handsome little man! I love the shots of him in the grass with his legs out in front. That face is sure to be a lady killer!

I stayed way too long and took way too many pictures, but I think you will agree that it would have been impossible to stop taking photos with such wonderful subject matter!

Here is the "G" family! I love spending time with you guys!

No comments: