Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Cat, A Motorcycle, and Ho Ho Ho!

I have had the distinct pleasure of being able to photograph this darling boy since he was two! He is now four and so grown up! Whenever I am around him, my heart just melts and I want to pick him up, put him in my pocket and take him home with me! His parents are delightful and I was so excited to go to their new home for this photo experience.

We started in his living room with his cat. It is obvious how much he loves it. He is so full of life and giggles. I was singing my silly songs some of you know so well, and instead of correcting me, he actually joined in which cracked me up! We, essentially, spent the entire time giggling! We went up into his bedroom and got some fabulous shots with the window light. It cast such dramatic shadows. He loves his bright red bed and the shot of him jumping off of it with his hands covering his eyes is just too wonderful! He had the ABC book I did for him when he was two and I had him sit down on the floor and read it with Mom and Dad. I loved that floppy red hat!

We then went downstairs and his dad brought out this incredible airplane he was restoring. It was almost as big as little "C" was! It was then time to head outside with his motorcycle jacket. Right before we went out, I grabbed a few shots of him leaning against the stairway railing. His expression and the way he is standing make him look about 10 years older! When my camera captures the hint of who my little ones are going to be, I think it must be magic! When we got outside, he put on his helmet which was way too big and got on his own "motorcycle". Then dad brought out the big red one. I love the shots of the two of them on that big beast!

Afterwards, we went into Mom's and Dad's bedroom and little "C" put on his "Ho Ho Ho' pajamas. They read together and had a big pillow fight!

I loved every minute spent with "C" and his wonderful parents! I dare any of you to watch his slideshow without giggling. It just can't be done!

No comments: