Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hand in Hand



Here is a wonderful couple I met a little while back. They were expecting twins! If you wait a day or two, you will get to see their sweet little bundles. I am going to have the privilege of photographing their family every four months this year! I love being able to participate in this first year of the lives of a new family. They were so in love and completely ready to give their new ones such love and affection. It was a definitely privilege to be able to capture these beautiful images of this time in their lives.

"K" you are incredibly breath-taking! Thank you so much for allowing me free reign to create the kinds of photos I have been wanting to! I love watching this video over and over. Congratulations to both "K" and "E"! It was an honor to spend time with you.

No comments: