Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Visit From Grandma and Grandpa



I have had the supreme pleasure of photographing these two beautiful boys since before they were born! I'm sure that if you have been following my blog and website, you will have seen their sweet faces posted all over the place. I absolutely adore Mommy and Daddy too! These boys are beautiful! If you look closely enough, you will see a little bulge on Mommy's tummy. She is expecting and it's a girl! I'm so excited for them!

Grandma and Grandpa were up visiting from California, so we got together at Pinebrook Gardens and played together. I especially liked having Grandma and Grandpa snuggle and kiss. I know, I know, I am an incurable romantic and I believe love only gets better with age!

They had their uncle there with them and it is obvious that they adore him as well.

Here you go "A" family. I love all of you!

No comments: