Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Little Princess and Her Brothers

I was given the supreme pleasure of being able to photograph the wedding of these two wonderful parents! I can't remember, but it had to be 8 years ago, or so! I had lost touch with them until she brought her sister-in-law to see me for her wedding photos! We got together on Facebook and she graciously agreed to let me play with her precious newborn baby girl and delightful boys!

Little Baby "E" was born too early and gave her parents a scare, but she is healthy, happy and completely beautiful now. I had such a fun time making those two older gorgeous boys giggle. It was very easy as they were just as silly as I am.

The boys went home and I got to spend some alone time with Mom, Dad, and Princess. The photos of them together are simply stunning. I included many of the black and white versions of them in this video because they are so dramatic and artistic.

Introducing little baby "E". She is a delightful addition to a beautiful family.

No comments: