Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Field of Red Poppies



For those of you who have been following my work for the past few years, you will be very familiar with this sweet family. It's Figlette and Gator! Every time I meet up with them and their amazing mother, I feel so honored to be able to capture their free little spirits, their beautiful little faces and the overwhelming love being showered upon their heads by their mommy.

I always feel a little awkward sharing the experiences I have with this family because it is an intensely spiritual one for me. The evening was perfect and after we were done with photos, I sat on the grass while Figlette played with my hair and wore my shoes. Mom and I talked about anything and everything, and she shared such sweet stories with me.

So here are the beautiful little girls who give me butterflies every time I know I am going to see them.

No comments: