Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to School Portrait Party!





Tired of those horrible back to school photos year after year? Light & Shadow's Annual Back to School Portrait Party is coming up soon! It will be held at my home studio on Saturday, August 8th from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Space will fill up quickly, so give me a call today to reserve your time. My phone number is: 360-608-1814

Wear your own special Back to School outfit, or I have hats, vests, boots, umbrellas, and as most of you already know, I have petticoats which have taken over my studio! I will be using my distressed white brick background and wooden floor. I have a wonderful wooden school desk we can use, or we can use my many different chairs and colored rugs.

Here are the details:

I will spend approximately 15 minutes with each child creating at least 6 different poses. You will get to choose which photos you would like to order or have burned to a CD to use anyway you would like. Each image on the CD comes in both vivid color AND in black and white.

Cost: $50.00 per child ($10.00 per child extra) 100% of the cost is applied to your order! (Full Payment must be received one week in advance)

CD Prices

Each image is a full-resolution jpeg file. They will be finished in both vivid color and in black and white. You receive the copyright to use your image(s) any way you wish!

1 image for $25.00
3 images for $50.00
7 images for $100.00
10+ images at $10.00 a piece

Print Prices

Desk Prints:
5x7 and smaller: $20
8x10: $35
set of 8 wallets: $20

Wall Prints:
11x14: $50.00
16x20: $85.00
24x30: $105

Gallery Wrap prices available upon request

No comments: