Friday, August 7, 2009

Precious Gifts



Here are the precious children of my previous post! We had such a beautiful, peaceful time together. I had my studio heated to at least 1000 degrees, so the adults were all melting into little puddles, but brother and sister slept peacefully throughout. Mommy and Daddy were completely in love with these two little bundles. I'm sure you will be able to see their easy-going and gentle natures in these photos. Capturing these once-in-a-lifetime moments is so dear to me! I felt so privileged to witness the beginnings of this beautiful family.

There is a photo hidden here which made Daddy exclaim "That's my boy!" I'll let you see if you can figure out which one.

Introducing beautiful sweet "C" and "M". They are the pure delight of their parents and I am so excited to see all of them throughout this year.


No comments: