Saturday, August 8, 2009

When I Grow Up...



When this Mommy called me for photos, she mentioned that she wanted some images of her sons with their Daddy in his Fireman Uniform. I was so excited, but didn't remember that she mentioned she had a child's size uniform for her boys! They looked so adorable next to Daddy in their "big boy's" outfit! The shots of them with him are so priceless!

They also have a beautiful little princess for a sister! She gets her incredible coloring and blue eyes from her gorgeous mother! I love the shots of her in her white ruffled dress and most definitely the tutu and pink hat! I grabbed the boys in their shorts without shirts for some fun in the stream! As you can see, they were completely delightful and full of giggles!

So, let me introduce little "C", "T" and "M"! These are three beautiful children who belong to a wonderful family!

No comments: