Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caitlyn and Ron



I had the most fun with these two! When we were talking at our consultation, we got to know each other and I mentioned that I hadn't tried doing night time photography and was itching to try it. They were both intrigued, so we agreed to meet in downtown Portland and then drive over the Willamette to get the gorgeous Portland skyline.

Caitlyn and Ron were great sports when I had them all but making out in front of Portland's city dwellers! They love to play Scrabble in the park together, so we made sure to grab a few shots of that. I don't think you will see the words that are spelled on the board, but they are I LOVE YOU FOREVER. Fun!

My husband, Robert, and I are going to get to play again with these delightful people at the beginning of September when they are getting married. We can't wait!

Here you go guys! You both look stunning in these photos!

No comments: