Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Two are One!




It is always an adventure photographing one year-olds because they have recently become very mobile! I usually plan on chasing after my little clients from about 10 months to age 4! These two stunning children came to see me last year when they were new. Now I got to see them and their wonderful parents again.

Mom wasn't sure we even got one good photo of them because they were not "cooperating". I had to giggle, because I was seeing what was in the camera, and I knew that these photos would be priceless. I may have been sweating by the end, but chasing after these two was a pure delight!



I would like to Introduce you to little "C" and "R". Both are beautiful and completely delightful! I hope to be able to watch them grow up through the years.

No comments: