Friday, August 21, 2009

Little Blue and His Zoo...plus a little baseball and a sock monkey



Here is Little Blue at 4 months! I was so excited to see all of them! I love hanging out with this family! Facebook has given me the opportunity to get to know more about my beloved clients and this mommy's posts always make me smile.

They brought along Blue's safari outfit complete with a menagerie of stuffed jungle toys. I had my old trunks and we put him snuggly right in the middle of his animals! I love his little orange outfit! Then we got into America's favorite past time and he suited up. His mommies brought a baseball, a bat and a mitt. There is one photo of him holding the bat (a little quick maneuvering on my part!) where he is looking up to the side. This photo melts me every time I see it.

Mommy then brought out his sock monkey. He also has a sock monkey "jack in the box" which I hope we will use for future fun.

As you can clearly see, Little Blue is the apple of his mommies eyes and he is one lucky little boy!

Here you go M3, love you guys!

No comments: