Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rainy with a chance of Sun Showers!

This early fall was pretty crazy. September had more rain than I can remember. I swear, we had to reschedule this Photo Experience about 99.5 times before we got together! The weather just wouldn't cooperate. Mom thought that they might be a little cursed, but I still had hope. And then on this gray rainy day, the sun decided to peek out and dry up all the clouds. I called her and she hurriedly got her family ready and we headed out! I'm sure it was a pleasure to get everyone ready at a minute's notice, but you wouldn't know that it stressed her at all. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen her stress out about anything! She is just one of those genuinely kind and thoughtful people who immediately put you at ease. She has very lucky children!

As you can see from their photos, they are a delightful family and we all had way too much fun together! I didn't have to work too hard at getting natural smiles out of them because they were always laughing. Dad is quite the ham! The oldest son is a senior this year, so I took a few extra photos of him to commemorate this mile stone in his life! They have been wanting nice family photos for the longest time and I sure loved being able to capture how wonderful and beautiful they all are for them.

So here is the "B" family! "K", I hope this is all you hoped for!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Lisa these are phenomenal! I couldn't decide whose I liked more. The girls were, of course beautiful and stunning. K has such gorgeous girls, and then I loved the ones of D. You were able to catch his giggley shyness perfectly. But I have to say that my favorites were the ones of G. I can't believe how grown up and handsome and "senior-y" he looked! Those are truly going to be some photos that his mom is going to cherish forever. Wow! again and again, you got each of them just right.