Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beautiful Boys in Blue

I had an especially sweet time with this family. They have the most adorable twin boys who were definitely full of energy! As you can see from their photos they were completely delightful! Their bright smiles and blue eyes just made my heart melt. I drove out to their home and we played in their back yard. Mom and Dad were so gentle and loving with their boys, it really touched me. I got lots of hugs and one of them liked to jump onto my back while I was taking photos of his brother! This made it difficult to take the photos, but really made me giggle!

I put them on a few stools to keep them stationary for a few seconds, and then I walked around them, capturing moments of their delight at the bubbles and their parents goofing! We also used a wagon to help them stay still! They had plenty of smiles and giggles when Mommy brought up Thomas the Tank Engine.

There are definitely too many beautiful photos of these boys for me to pick a favorite one.

Let me introduce you to two little angels, "C" and "C"!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow!! Bring a girl to tears. I have the privilege of personally knowing this wonderful family and you captured their beauty to a tee. I am amazed. Of course you had the best to work with.!!!