Monday, November 17, 2008

A Guitar, Some Petticoats, and a Little Kissing!

Here is a family who I got to play with this time last year! They have the most beautiful twin daughters. Well, they are one year older and so tall! It's fun to watch my little clients grow up. They picked their own outfits and I thought they did a terrific job! The bright colors made it difficult for me to post any of the black&white versions of their photos. The colors just seem to pop off my computer screen.

First of all, we did some group shots with Mom and Dad. Then I decided to torture Mom and Dad and have them kiss for me. They couldn't seem to stop laughing, so I had to include every photo of their ordeal! I guess I was a slacker last year, and didn't make them kiss because they looked at me like I was crazy. Be warned Moms and Dads out there. I like to see you kissing! I am just a sentimental romantic and think that couples should have great kissing photos of themselves at every stage of their marriage and not just the wedding day! Anyway, I think they survived it....

The girls brought their own things in the cutest little backpacks. We were able to capture some beautiful shots of them together and also individually. They were full of energy and wanted to play in the stream with rocks. I had to keep dragging them away to take their photos. Then they changed their clothes and we got some great shots of Dad with his guitar. The girls had drum sticks and noise makers. I told them to sing, and they tried their best. It was really quite pitiful actually, so, next year, I want a number rehearsed for me! We got photos of them with Dad's guitar last year, so I hope this will be an annual tradition.

The girls spread all of their favorite things around themselves on a blanket and I was able to grab some shots of that. It's fun to see what they came up with.

Next came out the petticoats. They had some adorable rain boots, and I had them traipsing up and down the stream bed. They splashed and got nice and wet. The sun was getting low in the sky and the lighting was beautiful.

Well, here is the "P" family. Little "A" and "E" are simply delightful!

No comments: