Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lady Bugs and Tutus!

Okay, get ready to be delighted! The Rose Garden was the backdrop for the photos of some very beautiful little girls and their sweet parents. The thing I love about working with these little ones is watching them play. I'm kind of old and stiff, but I run around and fall down along with them. If I did this every day, I would be in great shape! We first started with a few family group shots. Little "A" was very easy to get to giggle. "B", however was a little more of a challenge...but as you all know, I love a challenge! Mommy brought some simple and beautiful white lace outfits for the girls to wear.

After we were done with the entire family on the steps, I had Dad and Mom do a little game of tag. You can see how much fun this family has together. The pink skirt and the knit hat on little "A", were adorable. She loves to run with her skirt twirled around her. I had brought a few outfit items with me at Mom's request, and when I showed her my adorable "Lady Bug" outfit, she said that little "A" loved lady bugs! I love the black converse shoes with this playful outfit. The shoes were a little big, though, and I giggle every time I see her trying to walk in them!

I brought out my turquoise tutu and little "B" looked beautiful in it. She is definitely a mini Snow White with her dark beautiful hair and light complexion. She had the most incredible navy blue eyes! I brought my Summer Intern along with me, and she got some incredible giggles and smiles from her. By the end, we decided to grab a few au-natural images on her blanket. She pulled up her feet to suck on the toes and I swear, she folded herself in half! I wish I had that kind of flexibility!

I know you will enjoy watching this sweet family as much as I do!

2 comments:

Ayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayla said...

Lisa! Oh my goodness! You created magic with your camera. You really are an artist – objectively the quality of these photos is gorgeous, but way more than that, you captured the spirit of our little girls in a way that took my breath away.

This was the first of what will become an annual tradition for us– we can’t wait for next year! Thanks for everything and we’ll see/talk with you soon.