Friday, November 7, 2008

Tuxedos, Horns, and Boy Scouts

I was having a senior photo experience with two of the sons in this family and they all decided to make a family day of it. I was able to post the photos of the twin brothers on my senior blog, but I wanted to share these other photos with you.

This family was an absolute joy with which to work! They had such humorous personalities and great ideas! The day before, they had a beautiful friend from Germany come to stay with them for the year and so they wanted to get some photos of her as well. She is simply stunning!

We created some great images with the boys and their father playing their instruments and then they brought the flag for photos in their Boy Scout uniforms. I love those! I made Mom and Dad kiss (like always) and I was even able to grab some shots of their older brother who hadn't had his own senior photos taken. It was a marathon day, but it was way too much fun!

Thanks for such a great day "D" family!

No comments: