Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rain Boots, Water and lots of Giggles!

This Mommy did what I recommend to all of my clients who may have a shy or nervous child. She came to my home to meet me before the photo day. I had my petticoats out for the little sweethearts to try on while I talked with Mom. I didn't pay too much attention to the girls until I could tell they were feeling more comfortable with me. It worked like a charm! When they got to the Photo Experience, they were looking forward to playing with me.

This family was so delightful! Their twin daughters are absolutely beautiful. Daddy is going to have his hands full when they become teenagers! Stealing giggles was easy! I just had to be my goofy self and their smiles were plentiful! I love the shots of them as a family. We traipsed all over the beautiful Pinewood Gardens. The girls had brought some of their little stuffed friends and they look so sweet with them.

We donned the colorful rain gear and got down in the water to do some serious splashing! I love the shots of them together. Then we broke out the petticoats. They are simply adorable. I giggled the entire time I was working on these photos. It was just way too much fun!

Introducing the "C" Gang! Just sit back and enjoy little "A" and "A". They will be sure to delight you!

No comments: