Thursday, November 13, 2008

Curious George, Football, and Drums!

Here is a little client who came to play with me a second time! For those of you who keep tabs on my posts, this little guy was 5 months old last January and he was the one with the incredible blue eyes and floppy hat! I still giggle when I think of one particular photo with his hat! Well, he is still putting hats and buckets on his head! He is now just a little over a year and has a full head of beautiful blonde hair with those eyes which still hold the same sparkle!

It was a hot steamy day, but we found a spot at the Rose Garden where the clouds had covered the sun and it was cool and pleasant. He brought his Curious George bucket with blocks in it. But, of course, he had more fun putting the bucket on his head than playing with the blocks! He has the sweetest personality and I loved it when his sweet mommy and daddy got him to giggle. He brought along a favorite stuffed dog and we were able to capture some wonderful shots of him holding it. One of them reminded me of an old photograph, so I did some special effects on it.

Mommy and Daddy forgot his Washington State jacket, but remembered his football, so I grabbed one of my little jackets and jeans and we got some great shots with him playing football. Daddy grabbed him and put him on his shoulders. You can see how much little "N" loves to play with his daddy! He has a drum set he loves, so we created some great shots of him playing his drums.

We were also able to capture some priceless photos of the entire family on the steps. Watching them interact was such a delight for me.

Here is little "N", completely adorable and full of fun!

No comments: