Thursday, May 14, 2009

Never Enough Dirt!



I have had the pleasure of playing with this little guy since he was tiny! As you can see, he looks like an angel, so when I put my "Never Enough Dirt" sweatshirt on him and tussled his hair I just had to giggle! I don't think I've ever seen him with messy hair and dirt! We played together at the Academy Building. I had such a fun time talking with him and making him laugh. He is a huge Star Wars and Superman fan, so we had to include aspects of those in his photos. I love the shot of him running away with his Superman cape flowing in the wind behind him.

His mom is a dear friend and I absolutely adore working with this little body of sweetness and energy!

Here is "C"! A little messier, but definitely just as sweet!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Somehow your own kids grow but you expect other people's to stay little. "C" gave a talk yesterday and it was amazing. He drew the pictures and did it all by himself. After I got a little teary I couldn't believe how much he has grown up from that shy little guy I still think of him as.