Wednesday, May 27, 2009

International Beauty

I have had the pleasure of working with two of this beautiful woman's daughters. If you follow my senior blog, you will see their photo shoots. They are all from Germany. One of them has been living with a friend of mine this year to attend high school and her mother surprised her with an unexpected visit. They had a very full time going to all of the Oregon places to play, the beaches, the underground, the shopping, the nature hikes... We were able to squeeze in a little time one evening to bring her into my studio.

She is absolutely stunning! She wasn't sure about having her photos taken, so I hope she loves these. She is a gracious kind-natured woman and I loved spending time with her. We grabbed a few shots of her with her daughter and the resemblance between these two beauties is very apparent.

Here you go "D". I loved meeting you and working with you! Someday I hope to take you up on your offer to visit you in Germany! Oh what a wonderful dream!

No comments: