Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LaSalle Prom 2009



When this mother hired me to photograph her son's prom, I was so excited! How can you NOT have fun hanging out with well-dressed teenagers! They all looked so incredibly gorgeous (guys too!) and yet, they were so funny and down to earth! I started at the son's home to capture him with his stunning date before we headed to meet up with the rest of the group. There were twenty of them in all! We went to a home in Portland which had the most beautiful back yard with a stream, bridge and lots of green! I took couple shots of each of them in that setting.

Then a very large bus pulled up and we headed into downtown Portland. It was definitely a Party Bus! Whoa! I tried to be inconspicuous so they wouldn't feel too awkward having me there. After awhile, they forgot about me and I was able to grab some great shots of them up in the aisle dancing and goofing off.

We got to PF Chang's and they had a little bit of a wait before they could be seated, so I was able to grab some more shots of the group. They were all incredibly delightful! My husband was able to capture some shots of them inside the restaurant. Then Mom (who happens to be a dear friend of mine) treated us to dinner! I haven't had this much fun in a very long time!

No comments: