Friday, May 8, 2009

An Easter Angel



I have been able to visit with this little angel since she was a newborn! I adore her parents! Her mommy is my daughter's vocal coach and is the director for Consonare Chorale in Portland. I have loved her since the day I met her! This sweet little darling is the apple of her parents' eyes! They fight over who gets to hold her! This was the first time her tender little feet felt grass! I usually have most babies uncomfortable with it, but as you can see she loved it! She has the sweetest, most cheerful little soul, just like her mother. And that gorgeous hair. (I have a little prejudice when it come to redheads)

I love the shots of little "C" with both mom and dad and then with each of them separately. When Mommy pulled out the Parisienne lavender dress I knew it would be beautiful on her. We found some purple tiles on the Pittock Mansion terrace which looked perfect! And then when Mom pulled out the bunny ears... I couldn't stop giggling! She is such a perfect little Easter bunny!

I have a pair of premium angel wings I purchased and we tried them out for the first time on little "C". There was one little patch of daffodils at the entrance to the Mansion and I begged them to let me put her in them. It was a little muddy, but I adore those photos with the bright yellow flowers.

Here is little "C" and her adoring parents. I had a completely delightful time with all three of them, as always!

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

I remember baby "C". I can't believe how much she has grown already! and you are going to have to get a pair of those angel wings for your seniors.