Friday, May 29, 2009

In Style Baby at 4 months



Here is sweet little angel "E" again. He has such a calm and loving nature, you can see it in his eyes. I'm not sure many babies grow up with as much love as this little one gets, but his mommy and daddy are completely head over hills! The incredible expressions he shows in these photos are the result of looking into his parents' faces. If he even considered getting a little fussy, all he had to do was look at Daddy and he would break into a giggle!

These people have become dear friends of mine. We went out to dinner last week, and I got to hold baby "E" all evening. I was in heaven!

When I photograph little faces, I feel so honored to be able to capture their personalities and their magnificent souls in their eyes. Baby "E" was a supreme honor for me.

No comments: