Friday, September 11, 2009

Juanita and Ty



If you have been following my blog, you will remember and engagement session where the couple came dressed in "film noir" clothing and I took their amazing photos in my studio. Well on August 1, 2009, Ty and Juanita became Husband and Wife! I was so excited to be able to capture this exciting day for them.

Robert and I got there early to photograph them getting ready and were immediately taken with the surroundings! The wooded environment was beautiful. They decided that they wanted to see each other before the ceremony so we could grab as many photos as we could before, so they could relax and enjoy themselves and their guests after. As you will be able to see, these two were completely wonderful to work with. Juanita was relaxed and having a good day! Many brides can be a little overwhelmed, but she told me that she had decided beforehand to enjoy her day. Ty was so relaxed, easy-going and completely in love with his new bride.

It was an absolutely glorious experience for us and I am so pleased to let you share a portion of their day with them.

Here you go, Juanita and Ty! You are the reason I adore weddings!

No comments: