Monday, September 14, 2009

Evening at Water's Edge



I met this family 3 years ago! They have these two adorable twin boys and a friend from Kansas called me to give them a gift certificate for a photo shoot. We all hit it off so well! Dad is a motivational speaker and business consultant and actually helped me tremendously in presenting my own business. He has now published a book entitled " The High Definition Family: Tuning In Your Family Vision and Living It Out" by Sayer Strauch which is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Xulon Press. Congratulations to Sayer and his family!

He contacted me to take a few photos to include in his book, one of himself and one of his family. We decided upon the waterfront and met on a beautiful evening right before sunset. The boys have always been a little shy around me, and so it was a delightful surprise to be able to steal some giggles and goofiness from them! The oldest daughter is definitely one of my favorite little clients! Her red hair and beautiful eyes always captivate me!

No comments: