Monday, September 28, 2009

Chelsea and Joey



This was a special day for me because I have known these two wonderful people for close to 10 years! I took both of their senior photos and I photographed Joey's sister's wedding 8 years ago, and then photographed his brother's wedding earlier this year. When Chelsea contacted me to photograph her wedding, I felt so privileged and lucky!

It was a beautiful day at the LDS temple in Portland. As you will see, there were many many people who love Chelsea and Joey there! The grounds to that place are so immaculate and stunning! Joey has some hilarious older brothers and I just loved the shots of them trying to drop Chelsea into the reflection pool! The expressions on all of their faces are priceless.

I really enjoyed the little bit of time I got to spend alone with the newly weds. I love the photos of Joey dipping Chelsea in front of the temple spire.

They had a ring ceremony and reception at a lovely place in east Vancouver. The sky started to sprinkle a bit, but it was still beautiful! I loved the brightly colored flowers and decorations.

Chelsea and Joey are both off to finish their degrees in college. I can't wait for them to see their photos!

Congratulations you two! I love you guys!


No comments: