Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alex and Lacy



My cousin lives in Sherwood Oregon and I didn't even know it when I moved here to Vancouver ten years ago! About 3 years ago, we happened upon one another! When his wife contacted me and let me know about Alex's engagement, I was so thrilled for them all! Alex and Lacy wanted to get some photos with their horse on the beach.

Beach shots are always so unpredictable, but this day was absolutely stunning! I adore all of these photos! The wicked wind was quite the experience and kept knocking us all off of our feet. I had to dig my toes into the sand and hold my camera close to my body when some of those gusts came whipping across the water! Lacy's hair was all over the place, blowing straight up! I love the photos of her messy hair covering her face. These two are so much in love with each other. It was a supreme privilege to be able to capture this day of their courtship with them.

Here you go Alex and Lacy! I love you guys!

No comments: