Monday, September 15, 2008

Generations

This is a wonderful family of Grandparents, Parents, and lots of cousins! We were able to go out to the property that Grandma and Grandpa own, so we were able to capture images of everyone in the places they love to be! They were all dressed in variations of black, white, and jeans. The kids were full of energy and making them giggle was a lot of fun for me. One of the moms was especially good at helping me steal those elusive smiles! Thanks "J"! Grandpa brought out their wonderful green tractor and we got some great shots on it. I love the individual images we captured of each child. As you will see, they are all definitely beautiful children! As always, I made Grandma and Grandpa kiss. They were a little hesitant at first, but I think they enjoyed themselves! At the end, the boys took me to their favorite climbing trees and we had a lot of fun there. There are so many incredible images here, I don't know how they are going to choose from them. It was a beautiful warm summer evening and I had a delightful time with all of them!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Lisa you caught everyone exactly! These are going to be such a beautiful part of their home. I absolutely love the way the colors pop and the moments that you caught S and J playing with and enjoying their children.