Monday, September 22, 2008

Bride and Groom

When deciding to go with me for the photography of their wedding, C & C decided to pay me for a Formal Bridal, an Engagement, and a Formal Bride and Groom Photo Experience. They wanted to invest in the more artistic photos, so they had a family friend photograph the wedding day. This was fun for me because I didn't have to rush around trying to be artistic in 30 minutes like some weddings!

This was the last Photo Experience I had with these two wonderful people. It was 98 degrees and my poor bride was melting under all of that fabric. It was pretty funny, though, because she would be looking like she was going to die and then I said, "Okay, now smile!" and her face would light up and she looked radiant!

We were able to go to the LDS Temple in Portland where they were getting married the next day. That place is the most beautiful and peaceful place! I was able to capture some stunning photos of the Temple in the background. There were people going in and out of the Temple and when they saw this couple, they always had to stop with big smiles and congratulate them. Every time I am working with a Bride and Groom out by themselves, we get such delighted looks from everyone. I think that when we see a new marriage, the romance, the hope and the commitment, gives us a brighter outlook for the future of our world.

These two were an absolute joy with whom to work! I loved every minute spent with them.

Introducing C & C, now husband and wife!

No comments: