Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tyler & Evan!



Here is my first wedding of 2009! My husband and I had such a delightful time with these wonderful people! Some of the images we were able to capture are priceless! I especially love the one where Tyler's dad is smiling as he is walking her down the aisle.

Tyler and her girls got ready in a room full of mirrors! Boy, did I have a great time with those! My husband was with the men and got some great shots! I'm not sure how Evan will feel about the "boxer" shot, but I love it!

I had wanted to spend some time alone with the two of them for formal photos, but the night got away from us! They will be coming back to Vancouver next Spring, so we've decided we would get together then! Evan is in the Navy and they are now living across the country.

Here you go Tyler & Evan! These are just a sneak peek at the over 500 photos we captured!

2 comments:

Lisa Sofia said...

These are beautiful photographs. Who knew Bob wasn't just a writing talent. I love the photo of the flowers and that hat, that is a treasure. But the ones that are my favorite are the ones you can really see the bride's personality shining. Memories to treasure were truly captured!

Lisa Sofia said...

Lisa, we love the videos and can't wait to see the pictures. You and your husband were so fun to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. Everyone had commented on what an amazing job you have done. The only downfall is that you are in Vancouver and we're here now! The plane tickets out to see you when we're ready to start our family will be well worth it! After meeting you and knowing how wonderful your work is, we wouldn't dream of using anyone else! Thank you so so so much again!! Love the Fitches!