Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's all done with Mirrors!



I think I may have the same disease which plagues most photographers. We would rather be behind the camera than in front of it. We are natural observers and don't really like being observed! So when I decide to have my own portraits taken, it is always painfully uncomfortable and I think I would rather have all of my teeth pulled out! I have always wished I could be my own photographer, but that is, obviously, quite difficult. I have finally resorted to putting a full length mirror behind the camera, posing myself the best I can and then having my husband click the shutter! It's really quite ridiculous!

Working on my clients' images is incredibly fun for me and I get excited when I capture some incredible look or smile. Working on my images, isn't quite as much fun. I guess we are always our own best critics.

Anyway, I like to have updated photos of myself for my websites, blogs and such, so I just have to go through it.

So here I am. I'm a little nervous and now I know how all of you feel!

3 comments:

Lisa Sofia said...

Oh you are just too gorgeous for words. My most favorite is the second to last one.

Lisa Sofia said...

Sorry, I entered my comment above before I logged in. Duh! Did you want you to think you had a creepy anonymous stalker, just a friendly stalker that you already knew. :)

Lisa Sofia said...

Well, you made the comments so close together, I didn't have too much time to get creeped out :)