Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beautiful Family with Two New Little Ones!

This family was such a joy with which to work! The new little brother and sister are two months old, but they were still so squishy and cuddly! I simply adored working with them! Mom and Dad were so pleasant and easy going and they brought along Grandma who was such a help. They had these beautiful knit sweaters and hats which one of their Grandmas had been finishing while they were being born! Those photos of them with their pointed hats make me giggle! When you are working with little ones, sometimes you have to use the binky to calm them down and then you pop it out of their mouths right before I click the photo. There was one shot where Little Miss decided to hold on for dear life and wouldn't let the binky go! I love that shot. There are so many beautiful images here, I can't choose a favorite one. Some of them are quite stunning!

1 comment:

Grammy Julee said...

Lisa: You are amazing. I get a tear every time I look at these. I have had the most favorable comments from friends and family. Thank you for capturing this moment in time for Ruby,
Carson, Krisin, Casey, and me -- the Grandma that doesn't knit