Sunday, August 17, 2008

Little Miss Figlette!

For those of you who have been reading my blog, you will recognize this beautiful little one. I first met her the Spring of 2007. She was 11 months old. I feel in love with her and her mother instantly! She wore the most adorable little outfits and in some of the photos, she stood next to her mother's own childhood chair. She came to play again last November and I grabbed some photos of her just outside my studio in a field with her fun fuzzy coat. Now she is a little over 2 years old and she let me play with her again! Her mother brought some beautiful bright outfits, those red boots with the blue floral dress are too cute! Then she put her in a delicate summer dress with bare feet and we played in the water. Some of the images of her in the sunlight are simply stunning! We played on swings with pink rain boots and even saw some ducklings in the pond.

Her mother let me know that there is some exciting news coming for their little family. Figlette is going to have a new baby sister! In a few of the photos, you can get a sneak peek of the new little bundle coming in September. I was promised that I could play again with them all when everything calms down a little after her arrival! Congratulations, little Figlette and Mom! This will be an extremely lucky little girl to belong to your loving family!

1 comment:

Mama Papaya said...

You once again managed to capture the sparkle that is Figlette. How you do it, I will never know. Thank you so much. They are absolutely gorgeous. Stunning really.