Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beautiful Bride!

When I do a bridal photo experience, it is always an adventure. Every time she moves, her dress and veil need to be adjusted to look just perfect! Then when I decide to make her lay on the ground, I need a plastic sheet laid out. Then the bride carefully lowers herself down on it and we push the plastic all around her so it won't be seen. The whole goal is to make her look unique and fun, but not to get the dress dirty! This can all be a little exhausting. This bride brought some troops in to help: her mother, her mother's friend, and three teenage girls came along!

We, first of all, played in the studio for some stunning images with dramatic lighting. Then we all loaded up and headed to the Pittock Mansion. That place just takes my breath away! When this gorgeous bride posed in front of the mansion, she looked like a princess! The wind kept us hopping, but when it worked, the wind made her veil flow to the side beautifully. There are so many incredible images of this bride, I definitely cannot choose a favorite! At the end, she grabbed her running shoes and weights. I love the funky combination of the girly-girl dress with the running shoes and workout gloves! We even grabbed her sunglasses and got some images with definite attitude!

Her fiance was out of town until a few days before the wedding, so I was able to get some engagement shots and also some formal shots of the two of them. I will be posting those when I get them done. I simply loved being able to spend time with this delightful bride!

1 comment:

Channing said...

Working with Lisa was an amazing experience. She is one gifted photographer who knows how to make the whole experience unique and fun. She was able to bring out new and fun ideas with every shot. I loved every minute of my experience with her, I was able to relax and have fun and most importantly, be myself around Lisa. She was able to capture everything and i am so very happy with how the pictures turned out. Lisa made my wedding day memories that much sweeter. Thanks Lisa!!