Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Playing in the Garden!

I had such a delightful time with this beautiful family of five. Mom called me and asked me for a specific type of photo that I thought was such a creative idea. She wanted to hang a large photo of a garden in her living room above the couch. If you study the photo close enough, you will see a family in it, their family. You will see some photos during this slideshow in which you can't see their family unless you look close enough. I love this idea!

This family looked so put together in all of their photos. The colors of their outfits mixed with the vivid colors of the Rhododendron Garden really pop. When we got to a field of grass, we just let the children run around and I was able to capture some beautiful images. At the end, the two oldest children wanted to wear some dress-up clothes. I was able to capture Spiderman climbing a wall and a princess having tea.

NOTE: If you click on a specific photo in the slideshow, you will be redirected to my Picasa album. This is where you can see each photo large and even watch a slideshow with larger images.

No comments: