Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Goofing Around!

I had so much fun with this delightful family. The two children are 5 years old and they are twins. If you've read any of my previous blogs, you will know that I have a special place in my heart for twins. The little ones were a bit shy at first, so I brought out my "big guns" and started making strange noises. Now some children get very afraid of me when I do this, so I start slowly, at first, to test the waters. I was getting a pretty good reaction and was being egged on by Dad, so I got pretty carried away. Let's just say there was a little bit of burping the alphabet going on! Anything for the laugh, right?

They were a closely knit family where both Mom and Dad were totally in love with their children. We went to a place called the Jenkin's Estate in Aloha. Mom and Dad had their wedding reception there. It was absolutely beautiful! It rained on us and Mom had to remind me that I had a camera in my hand and probably shouldn't have it out in the rain. At the end, we found some fun "climbing" trees and grabbed some fun shots there. I love the one with Mom at the bottom looking up at her son in the tree!

No comments: