Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey Good Lookin'

As you will see in the slideshow, this family was way too much fun to work with! I haven't giggled this much in a long time! This mommy is very lucky to be surrounded by all of these gorgeous men! I love the colors they chose to wear; they really pop! I made a complete fool of myself and told them that they couldn't let anyone know about "this side" of me. Burping, and other socially unacceptable sounds were flying out of my mouth! As usual, I made Mom and Dad kiss for me. I told them to "Go for it!" and they did! Their sons had to look away from all of the grossness! I had a delightful time with all of them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, the photos are FABULOUS! We had an amazing time at our photo experience with you! These are definitely the best pictures we've ever had taken of our family. I can't wait to send them out to the relatives. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

What wonderful photography with such delightful people! I would be honored to be related to them......
Which I of course am.

Grandpa Walhood

DJ W said...

I absolutely love these pictures. Lisa, you did a great job creating wonderful memories for our family.

Thanks so much!

Darlene Walhood (proud gramma)