Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In the Garden at 9 months!

These sweet little ones have been good enough to let me see them every four months this year. They are now 9 1/2 months old. We had to reschedule 3 different times because of "June-uary" weather! The days are finally cooperating with some sunshine lately. These babies are absolutely gorgeous! Little Miss's eyes just blow me away! They were a little afraid of me at first, but with moms' prodding, they relaxed a little and I was able to steal a few precious smiles!

I loved the clothing choice. That red just pops! There was one rhododendron holding onto it's red blooms and we got some beautiful shots in front of it. Alas, the Rhododendron Garden has almost lost it's Rhodies! It is still a beautiful place to take photos.

I love working with this family!

No comments: