Saturday, December 3, 2011

figlette and gator!

During my grand opening, the door opened and three very special people walked in!  For those of you who have followed my blog for years, you will recognize the names on the title of this entry.  I first met "Figlette" when she was one and a half years old.  Her sister "Gator" joined the family a few years later.  I have had the supreme pleasure of seeing these girls grow up.  When they walked into my studio, I teared up and couldn't believe my eyes!  They have grown up so much and are so beautiful!  I grabbed their mother and had a hard time letting go! 

Here is the session we had together.  The petticoats came out and the shots I was able to capture at my window take my breath away!  It was raining hard, outside, but I dragged them outside in my private courtyard for a few shots.  With water dripping down their cheeks, I grabbed a few incredible shots of them looking over their shoulders.

So introducing the amazingly beautiful and beloved Figlette at 6 1/2 years and Gator at 3 1/2 years!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






2 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Loveliness!

http://www.obteneruncredito.com.ar said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!